I was in charge of the game. We taped names of people to the back of everyone's shirts. They could only ask yes and no questions. Also, they could only ask one question per person. People found out quickly to not ask Uncle Sam. ;) He kept giving them wrong answers to throw them off. Haha... I guess the way Amber plays the game, you have to find your match at the end. Since we didn't organize it that way we couldn't do it, but Ka'i found his match. Ani was Moroni and Ka'i was the 2000 Stripling Warriors. Dane said that was a hard one since it was a group and not one person. I knew Ka'i could figure it out.


Ka'i and Dustin made up these shirts for Jonathan. They like to rag him that Timpview High School recruits.








Ani looks cute smiling. The baby just threw up on the Kamoe's sheet. Haha...

Owans you were missed!!
I'm all caught up on our blog. Woo hoo!!
4 comments:
i knew i would miss my family, but i had no idea how much! i'm coming to visit soon...maybe for my birthday? thanks for the shoutout.
yes, come for you birthday! i'm sure papa kamoe would come and get you guys.
I'm sure amy cried after reading that post!
oh thank you for posting all these pictures. we especially liked the video of mika. she is so cute and has her own looks. we can't wait to meet her. maile loves all the pictures and said she misses the kids.
Post a Comment