Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bray's Soccer Schedule

It has been a ton of fun going to these games. I think it is the highlight of my week because it is a great break from work. We used to play soccer but watching Bray and the kids from the ward play is way more fun. He had a game this past Thursday, and has another one today. For those of you who want to come and hang out with the fam bam and watch...you are more than welcome. Here's the schedule:
  • Thurs., Aug. 27: 7 pm on Green
  • Sat., Aug. 29: 12:30 pm on Orange
  • Tues., Sept. 1: 7 pm on Green
  • Tues., Sept. 8: 6 pm on Orange
  • Sat., Sept. 12: 11:30 am on Orange
  • Wed., Sept. 16: 7 pm on Orange
Look for the big colored flags to find his field.

Bray also got a special soccer ball from the Kamoe's. He was so stoked because it was the right size ball that his age group should use. Hahaha. We got him a size 5. We are so clueless. His age group uses a size 3! LOL. He also got a sweet bag to put it in. He stuffs all of this cleats and shin guards in there too. I'm not sure if it all supposed to go in there, but he was so excited to have a bag. Thanks Kamoe's!

He has a game today at 12. I think we will have some support. I'm just afraid of it being freaking hot. We recently got a canopy, but Leo just laughs at me when I talk about setting it up for soccer. I think she thinks it makes us look too hard-core. It's not like I'm bringing a water jug full of gatorade. Geez.

Leo's dad watched the kids while I was late coming home from work yesterday. When I arrived I noticed stuff scattered all over the front lawn: water cooler, bikes, water pails, various home and garden items, boxes, etc. Apparently they were running soccer drills for dribbling, but we didn't have anything remotely close to cones. Hahaha. It was pretty funny. Anyways, wish us luck!

No comments: