Spectators



thank you aunty for rescuing me from my carrier...

Soccer Star


Ever watched a little kids soccer game? They are funny.
After the game we all went to JCW's for dinner. Dane got this video of Bray & Amanda making baby laugh.
That night Bray went Catfish Fishing for the first time. We got a call around 11:30 pm last night because he caught one. They only caught two that night and Bray's was the biggest one. It was 25 inches long and weighed almost 5 pounds. If it weren't for the sand spike, Bray would have had a hard time reeling in the big fish. Next time my dad wants him to fight the fish on his own without the use of the sand spike. THey left at 12:30 and bray was so tired he fell asleep within a minute after leaving the lake. The smaller fish, but still a nice fish, was caught by Tarin who is visiting from Hawaii. He had two strikes and Isa had one that he could not set the hook. Jo and my dad didn't get any hits but still had fun. My dad said they are pretty ugly to look at. Bray was a little scared.





3 comments:
That is one BIG fish! Great updates! Your kiddos are growing up so fast! I need to hurry huh?? ;)
Oh, I wish I could have been there for Brayden's game. I am so glad the Kamoe's came to support him. Hopefully next time I won't have to be out of the area for work. Good going Brayden!
Grandma
I can't wait to get Caleb into soccer. Next year :) That is one BIG and UGLY fish but how fun for Bray!
Post a Comment