Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Camping

Last weekend was busy, busy. Camping is always so fun and yet so very tiring. I think I liked it better when I was the child and all I did was play. Less work. We had a blast spending time with the Goo's, Tanaka's, and my brother guys. Thanks for joining us!

We went to a place in Spanish Fork. My dad takes Brayden fishing to the reservoir right below the campground. It was a pretty nice campground. I think next time we will get the group site. It was really hot this past weekend so it was nice to let the kids cool off in the water. They also did some fishing.

Mika did good.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Aunty Megan helped the kids with smores
Photobucket

The adults ended up going to bed around 2 am. While we were relaxing by the fire, we saw a huge beetle. We saw a couple of them up there.
Photobucket

The Goo's were only able to stay the first night. I'm glad they came so the kids could play together. They had so much fun going bear hunting together. The best part is that you get to play with your friends all day and night.
Photobucket

The next day we couldn't take the heat any longer and took the kids to go see G-Force at the local "ghetto" theatre. Once they got the air conditioning working I think most of the adults fell asleep and took a nice nap.

That night we made chili and roasted hot dogs and took the kids swimming again. They also did more fishing.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the three younger ones
Photobucket

the buds
Photobucket

that last day baby mika was ready to go home...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks again Leo. We had a great time.

Erica said...

Sounds fun! How do you know Megan? I was friends with her in jr high.