Saturday, January 06, 2007

I go swimming

So tonight is our last night here in Hawaii. I am trying to finish updating the blog. I know my parents have missed the kids a lot so I have tried to take a lot pictures for them, but I have been slacking in putting them up on our blog. Well we will be home soon enough. We are lucky to have so many great pictures from this trip. Dane switched the carry on bag the night before we left Utah and he forgot to switch our camera into the new bag. So we have been using his parent's camera but mostly, we have just been stealing the pictures from Aunty Britty's camera. She is good at taking pictures.

Today we tried to finish running our errands so we can just have fun tomorrow. We really tried to make it to the beach today. Brayden asks every morning to go swimming (I'm not kidding either). We try to make it there but we seem to always be running somewhere and never quite make it to the beach. Since today was the second to the last day here, we made an extra effort to finish our errands so we could go. Aunty Britty, Uncle JT, Maile, and Aunty Tiffy made it there too. So it was even more fun.

He really could stay at the beach all day long.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right after this picture was taken Maile grabbed a handful of sand and ate it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bray got his mouthful of sand when he face planted while running. Aunty got a picture of his sandy face.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And our other beach bum Ani bani. She really likes the water. It calms her.

No comments: