We are back in Utah. It is nice to back home but we sure do miss Hawaii. We had a lot of fun and it went by way too fast. The kids are transitioning pretty good. They go to sleep late, but at least they are sleeping. A couple of times Brayden asked for Maile. I think he wanted to bring her home with us!
It is now time to get things done. I didn't want to worry about feeding ani solids on the airplane, so I waited. Also, I didn't want to worry about always reminding brayden to go to the bathroom, so I waited to start potty training him. Now that we are back, I guess it is time to start the potty training. I have been waiting (and hoping) that Brayden might show more interest. Maybe just start doing it all on his own (I can hope). He has told me a couple of times that he wanted to go but he had already gone in his diaper. He went once on the toilet but since then tells me he doesn't like the toilet. I didn't want to be pushy and make him hate it, so I have been trying to wait patiently. Now it is time to commit and get it done. I'm ready!
Jess has also waited till they returned back home from their trip. Good Luck to her. I hope it works for her because if it works for her, Brayden might want to join the club. He always wants to do what Mason and Tyler are doing.
I was a little nervous to fail and be frustrated with it. Jess sent me this article called the potty predicament. I was laughing out loud when I was reading it. The funny thing is that I have tried some of those things already. Now I know there are others out there that struggle with it and fail, so I'm gonna try it. So for Brayden (and I guess me), the fun starts tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment