So thanks to Sachi and Elle, I was tagged to write weird things about me. I was actually just going to ignore them (haha) but I started to think about the weird things about me...and eventually I started thinking about the weird quirks dane has too. So I decided to do it, for the both of us.
The Rules: Each player of this game starts with the six (6) weird things about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own six (6) weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six (6) people to be tagged and list their names.
Leo's
1. I dislike peanut butter, peanuts, olives, and beans.
2. I color coordinate my shirts hanging in my closet. I didn't think it was that weird till a couple people told me so.
3. I have really bad ankles. Any sport I play usually results in me wearing my ankle brace. I have lot of ankle braces all over the house.
4. I ALWAYS my clean my kitchen first when I'm cleaning the house. It is something about having my sink and counters clean. I love it.
5. I get sinus headaches every time I fly. They are the worse. I've just learned to always have this certain tylenol with me for take-offs and landings.
6. I hate wearing socks to bed and I can't sleep if my feet are sticking out of the blanket.
Dane's
1. He has an aversion to drinking anything out of glass cups.
2. He always puts his right shoe on first. Every time! And when he puts brayden's shoes on, he makes sure to put on the right one first.
3. Every time he cuts a cucumber, he always rubs salt on the ends.
4. He has a fascination with flashlights and knives. You can never have enough.
5. He doesn't like whistling at night and he won't let me sweep the floor at night either.
6. He dislikes coleslaw, relish or pickles, mustard, thai and vietnamese food, and he only eats ketchup with fries and it has to be on the side.
We tag whoever would like to admit to their weirdness!
3 comments:
meliss's six weird things:
1. like leo, i really really love having a clean sink and clean, wiped down counters.
2. i have to listen to NPR in mornings while i get ready in the bathroom.
3. i have a fascination with sharks
4. i hate mushrooms, lamb, and cucumbers, but i love pickles.
5. i can memorize the make, the year and model of cars very quickly. like one glance at a car and its emblazed in my memory forever.
6. i still sleep with my baby blanket.
You still have that baby blanket? Geez! I didn't know the thing about the car stuff. Very interesting.
yes, i still have the rag. i have to trade it in for a husband. so far, not much luck. the blanket is really hard to live up to....
Post a Comment