Saturday, January 27, 2007

Kids are funny

Recently Brayden has been doing nightly calls to his grandparents in Hawaii, his cousin Maile, and his Aunties. So he started to ask me if we could go visit them. I told him that we had to fly on an airplane and that it cost money. So he tells me, "Call daddy. He has money." It's as easy as that.

Two days later he was sitting in his car seat and he found a quarter. So he yells, "I have money. I can go on airplane!" Too bad he is going to need a little more than that.

We were doing puzzles and I told him I had to go to the bathroom. So he tells me "run mommy. faster...and don't forget, push it down!"

In order to brayden to do things, we tell him that we want to do it too. So at the beginning of potty training, he was sitting and I told him that I had to go after him. He tells me, "No mommy, your bum is too big." Gotta love the honesty of a two year old.

Bray's friend Tyler had a funny one. Jess said they were in their room and Tyler tells her, "Mommy, I farted and people heard it, so I had to say 'cuse me."

No comments: