Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It's working


We know brayden is going to the bathroom because he yells, "It's working!" It is so cute. When we are in public restrooms we can hear people start to giggle when he yells this. He is doing really well with naps and sleeping through the night without going. Our biggest problem is when we go out. He has a hard time stopping whatever he is doing to go. He usually tells me has to go then changes his mind. It is usually right after he changes his mind that he goes in his pants. So I think if we can get that down, we are set. Or we could just stay home all time. :) That works too.


Today we are going to sign him up for a preschool. He is pretty excited. He's been talking about all morning. I didn't think he would know what it is but I guess he does. We are going to go put our money down. There are only a couple more slots left so we have to go today. Our little boy is going to preschool. We think he is going to have so much fun. Get him out of the house. Dane thinks it will be good cause I'll have a couple of hours to clean the house...haha. I just laughed.


Yesterday Ani had her six month appointment. It just confirms that we have a semi-long runt with a big head. Her percentages go up from her weight. She was 15 and something ounces which puts her in the 32%. Her length was 26 1/2 which puts her in the 80th percentile. Then her head was 17 1/2 which puts her in the 95% percentile. No wonder when she is sitting she teeters over when she turns to look behind her. She likes to sit now. She is getting better at it. She still doesn't like solids so the doctor suggested we try giving her bitter biscuits to nibble on. I guess it will get her to like things put in her mouth more. I think I'll try it sometime next week.


3 comments:

david said...

WOW...I can't believe Bray is already going to pre-school. Crazy how fast time flies...

Twinkie said...

bray bray, keep growing up. i'm still waiting for you.

t and britty said...

Hi Bray Bray and Ani, we miss you. We love your phone calls before you go nigh nigh. Maiyeh says hi and i miss. She says she's glad it's working.